Interstellar Virus Warning was something else ...

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:27:47 -0800

At 01:50 PM 12/23/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>This is no time to remain calm. Everyone panic. Distrust ANYTHING you hear
>from official sources, pay attention ONLY to rumors. Fire your weapons
>randomly at anything that moves! Burn all stockpiles of food and fuel.
>Take no shelter!

Have you been spending time in Our Wastrel Nation's Capitol, or something?
How about a nice, fresh non-negotiable (just try to sell it next year!)
monster pickup truck or SUV to cart away all that WalMart on-sale stuff?
Maybe you can power it with the mezzo-thermoneal-mezzanine gizmo. (All
those pianos can't be wrong -- the darned gadget _has_ to be good for
_something._)

Merry-Whatever (bah, humbug) ROFL