Interstellar Virus Warning was something else ...

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:50:55 -0600

Have you heard the latest? I have this first hand from a very credible source, or so she says. She usually manages to lay an egg every day, but swears this one is for real: "The sky is falling!!!"

This is no time to remain calm. Everyone panic. Distrust ANYTHING you hear from official sources, pay attention ONLY to rumors. Fire your weapons randomly at anything that moves! Burn all stockpiles of food and fuel. Take no shelter!

Brgzweeeeeeoooooooooooo ....tssss ....

We come in peace, earth creatures. Please slather yourself with butter, sprinkle on salt and pepper, and step into this TSC (Thermomezzanine Stabilizing Chamber) for assimilation. Pay no attention to three-eyed beings you might encounter. They are a false rumor circulated by Microsponge. That is all.

Nala Dranrab
Melas, Iruossim

Weeeeeeeeeeooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu ... bzzt

We now return you to your regular programming and drab, hum-drum lives. Merry Christmas!, Happy Chanakuh! or Delightful Druid Feast-Day!, as the case may be.