health insurance

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:24:46 -0800

Unfortunately, good diet and clean living won't always protect you from =
bank busting hospitalization for you or a family member.  Insurance is
primarily in the event of catastrophic illness, not day to day stuff.  =
As
expensive as it is, one stay in the hospital can amount to a decade's =
worth
of premiums.  And don't forget, the Bushies have done away with =
bankruptcy
protection.  =20

=20

Dental insurance is something else altogether.  Most policies aren't =
worth
much when you compare cost/benefit. =20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Susan Kline
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:05 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: health insurance

=20

At 09:17 PM 12/22/2005 -0600, you wrote:

What are you self-employed guys doing for health insurance?=20

Just Say No.=20

Pay for things like broken fillings out of pocket, swearing=20
and cursing at all the people with dental plans, whose paperwork=20
has tripled the cost of a normal visit. Try to avoid denatured=20
engineered commercially motivated food and medications like=20
VIOXX, diet sodas, etc. In fact, avoid all conventional medications till =

the doctors actually know how to fix more problems than they=20
produce, instead of just compounding them by covering them up.

Works for me -- you live till you die. I hate being poked=20
and dosed and fussed over. I'm convinced that more than half of=20
it shouldn't be done at all.=20

However, I do wear the very latest version of Conrad's flamesuit ...=20

Susan Kline