Let's Get This Settled was How to explain a pitchadjustment..and!

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:01:46 -0600

  Just a humble gift to attempt to repay to all who given so freely =
their daily advise concerning  our "craft and sullen art" this year. The =
analogy is, pitchadjustment is playing pin the tail on the donkey =
...except the donkey is on a carousel. H    mmer voicing is bobbing for =
apples.

Hubert Liverman

                                       =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Let's Get This Settled was How to explain a =
pitchadjustment..and!

  It always frightens me to think there is anyone else out there with my =
sense of humor!=20

  As an employee of mine once said: "Alan, your mind is always traveling =
about Warp 8 ... but do you have any idea where it's headed?"

  I had to answer, "No."

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri
      ----- Original Message -----=20