Let's Get This Settled was How to explain a pitchadjustment..and!

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:55:21 -0600

The first thing that pops into my miniscule mind is ... how well are those
pinblocks fitted and anchored? They moving on ya? ("Seesawing" indeed)

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

pitchadjustment..and!