How to explain a pitch adjustment

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:20:04 -0800

Sell yourself successfully and you can sell anything. You can have all the
product knowledge but if you have the personality of a 2x4, or come off as
rude, unapproachable, or holier (sic)  than thou
you will fail.
Believe in yourself, value your talent, treat your clients with respect and
appreciation and you will never want for work.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: Dave Davis <davistunes@yahoo.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: How to explain a pitch adjustment
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:29:30 -0800 (PST)

   Geoff wrote:
Where does one go, other than the street, to learn salesmanship? I
think
many of us could stand to have a better grasp of that skill.

   Geoff,

   A number of years ago someone told me that a certain salesperson was a
nice guy, but wasn't hungry enough to make it in the sales profession. It's
something I remember when I look at my schedule and there are a couple of
empty appointment spots. It makes it easy (well, easier...) for me to make
calls or send out reminders to fill up those spots. A nice hefty car payment
helps my sales abilities, too. :-)

   Dave Davis, RPT