Time and Chaos question for Tom

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:51:40 EST

Duaine,

FYI, Outlook is my default program for appointments and contact info  only.
I didn't say anything about internet applications.

The problem I've had is that the virus control and spyware control programs
that I run have occasionally seen my pocket PC as an invader, and have
chosen--rather selectively, I might add--what information gets through.

Dave STahl

In a message dated 12/16/2005 9:25:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,