Piano Service Software

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:40:29 -0600

Greg,

It was funny...Ed didn't know the different features off the top of his
head. He said he hadn't gotten many requests recently. (No wonder why, with
no web site or promotions.)

I'm using build 206 -- the new version is build 275.

There is no new access to files -- guess he wants to protect his work with
the tables and queries (can't say as I really blame him either).

I'm looking at it this way:

1. The only reason I was thinking about switching is b/c of no support if
the hasp were to break.
2. I haven't needed support for anything except for new unlock codes for a
reinstall and hasp issues, both of which have now been eliminated.
3. With no unlock codes needed, I have the assurance of my data being always
accessible.
4. The program has well demonstrated its stability, and it does everything I
want/need it to do (except apply the labels to my postcards and stamp them
<g>).

So, I've already written a check and will mail it tomorrow.

Moral of the story for me is that I should have called Ed first before
getting all worked up about finding a way to transfer existing data. Live
and learn, I suppose....

Regards,
John Formsma