Piano Software

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:58:23 -0800

That is why I don't like Powertech.   Too complex for my needs.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Carlos Ralon"
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Piano Software

If we insist on pro's to do piano work, why do we still try to re-creat=
e the proven software, designed by computer pros, with the piano tech i=
n mind? After a small start up fee, I lease for only $8.95 a month the =
PianoTech program.  It does more than I use at this stage of my 50 year=
 plus career. It has reminders, follow-ups (not the same thing), unlimi=
ted notes in every section, accounting, and it is MS compatible.  It ca=
n keep and print more reports than even the IRS wants. It will accept d=
igital photos of your special pianos.  I use it for all rebuilding esti=
mates and it uses multiple merge words to save time in sending out esti=
mates. It will handle multiple technicians, and keep their schedules an=
d appointments.  Most importantly, unlimited phone support is available=
.  I think our forte is servicing pianos, not re-inventing the wheel.  =
If you are young enough to be computer literate, it will blow your mind=
.  I'm not -- I still have my mind.
Carlos Ralon, RPT