Piano Software

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:05:54 -0800

Greg:
	Go to the Piano Page and look for software for techs.  It's called
PowerTech.  There's a link to the website.  Check it out.  Personally, I'm
not in the market for such a program at this time, and I don't own it.  I
would consider it if I was looking for such a program, but I prefer to use
programs that are stand-alone, and that interface with popular software,
ie. Palm software for scheduling, Quickbooks for accounting, etc.  That way
I'm not out on a limb if the support goes away and the programs don't need
to be all-in-one, master of none.  Been there.  Importing and exporting to
the "latest" program is also a headache, and a  problem waiting to happen.
I had a program, shall remain nameless, that worked well in DOS.  It went
to Windows, and I finally gave up on it.  It had a customizable database,
but it wouldn't output anything to the Palm when I went to that.  FWIW.
	Good luck, y'all,

	Paul McCloud
	San Diego