Piano Software

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:50:07 -0700

Terry,

The link is www.getpowertech.com. I'm sure it's a wonderful piece of
software. However, the purchase price is a little much for me. Or, you
could lease it for $15/mo. I'm still looking for a program in which the
data will be transferable to another program should that be necessary
5-10 years down the road. After PTBiz (which is still a good program
for the cost), I think more about this happening.

Does anyone know if PowerTech have an export option like that so you
wouldn't lose access to your files? I mean, if you have to start all
over every 5 years once someone drops support for a program...doesn't
make much sense to spend $600+ for that option.

John Formsma