Piano Service Software

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:09:15 -0800

ExecuKey
PianoDB by D C Al Coda
PowerTech
PeakeWare

If you are a user of any of the above, is your experience favorable? =
Would you recommend it?

I would recommend PeakeWare. Mainly because I know that Dave Peake actively backs up his product. As he is a practicing Technician, the product will be around for a long time. 'Sides, he's a nice guy & a friend.<G>
I should say that I don't use his product. However, the only reason I don't is that I was waaaaay commited to another, (now no longer available), database, which has worked well for me, even tho I live with the dread of a breakdown in the system w/o recourse! Yikes!
If I were doing it over again, I'd use PeakeWare because it is an established Data Base system that is user friendly. (Can't really say that about the one I use!:-(
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I