Piano Software

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:39:43 -0800

Carlos:
    Would that be the PowerTech program?  The lease must have increased- it's now $14.95/mo.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I'd not heard of it before.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos Ralon
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: 12/14/2005 6:47:59 AM
Subject: Piano Software

If we insist on pro's to do piano work, why do we still try to re-create the proven software, designed by computer pros, with the piano tech in mind? After a small start up fee, I lease for only $8.95 a month the PianoTech program.  It does more than I use at this stage of my 50 year plus career. It has reminders, follow-ups (not the same thing), unlimited notes in every section, accounting, and it is MS compatible.  It can keep and print more reports than even the IRS wants. It will accept digital photos of your special pianos.  I use it for all rebuilding estimates and it uses multiple merge words to save time in sending out estimates. It will handle multiple technicians, and keep their schedules and appointments.  Most importantly, unlimited phone support is available.  I think our forte is servicing pianos, not re-inventing the wheel.  If you are young enough to be computer literate, it will blow your mind.  I'm not -- I still have my mind.
Carlos Ralon, RPT