Piano Service Software

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:29:15 -0500

Tom,

How does T&C handle some of the desirable features of PBiz - like =
maintaining a service record for customer's pianos - printing out a work =
order with driving directions and piano service record - reports of =
pianos and sales/income - does it keep track of invoices and payment?=20

One of the things where PTBiz really helps me is that it will take an =
appointment (work order) and convert it into an invoice - that needs to =
be paid. With that feature, once I make an appointment (which I can =
remember to do), the program will keep track of that appointment through =
creating the invoice and having the invoice paid. If I had to do that =
all on my own, I would have failed at this business a long time ago!

If the bare-bones T&C program doesn't do these things, but your tweaked =
version does, are you in the business of customizing for other techs?

I used to be pretty good with computers (DOS days), but I've drifted so =
far away from tweaking anything computer related - I just want to plug =
it in and have the darn thing work. Is there any hope?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Do yourself a favor and go directly to Time & Chaos. You won't pay a =
fortune for some out-dated software. You'll get a tech service that is =
out of this world. You'll get one of the most flexible and most =
use-friendly programs out there. And for less than $100. It also syncs =
with the Palm devices.  www.chaossoftware.com=20
  I've tweaked my program for the last 3 yrs and finally have running =
smoothly and effectively.=20
  Oh...and I'm a recovering PTBIZ user.
  Tom Servinsky