rebuilding deadlines

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:36:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rick,

  I will NEVER give a deadline as I believe that every customer deserves to have the job done correctly and if it takes longer than it should - then so be it.  I have had that philosophy the past 33 years I have been rebuilding pianos and it has always met with understanding - although sometimes a little disappointment.

  Steve Grattan
  Lost Chord Clinic

richard.ucci@att.net wrote:
    So,
  What if any assurances, do the rebuilders on this list give to a client about when they will be getting their piano back? (I'm about to miss a deadline by about two weeks)

  Thanks,
  Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano