reselling the piano service-skin cracks, prevention

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:46:10 -0600

> My girlfriend runs a tanning salon. Those places sell a lot of  lotions,
> especially moisturizers. One that I use very successfully is:
>
> Hempz herbal moisturizer
> SupreŽ Inc, 15770 N. Dallas Pkwy
> Suite 700
> Dallas, TX 75248
>
> Hempz has a fragrance. Neither manly nor womanly, just a nice aroma.  It
> is THC free.
>
> Off the shelf at Walgreen's or WalMart is:
>
> Eucerin Plus Intensive Care Lotion
>
> It is fragrance free.
>
> My hands used to look worse than Ron's. Not after the lotion!!
>
> Both are very greaseless after rubbing in and really do a job to
> prevent the cuts. Gotta use it daily, couple times a day.

Best I've found...

What would you like for lunch? How do hamburgers sound? You bet!
I'll make 'em.

If you want the definitive "save your epidermis moisturizer", this
is the stuph. You can feel yourself making friends with each patty,
before the grill even enters the process. Feels so good! What else
is more compatible with meat then meat? I've tried all the
aforementioned antidotes, and they all fell short of just wallowing
in hamburger on the short term schedule. Obviously (considering the
state of my phalangeal epidermis), I'm behind the curve, and need to
eat more beef on a bun. Yea, I know. It's my own fault.

Meanwhile, masking tape rules.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective.

Ron N