reselling the piano service-skin cracks, prevention

Steve Borgstrom orchman@comcast.net
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:39:41 -0600

My girlfriend runs a tanning salon. Those places sell a lot of
lotions, especially moisturizers. One that I use very successfully is:

Hempz herbal moisturizer
SupreŽ Inc, 15770 N. Dallas Pkwy
Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75248

Hempz has a fragrance. Neither manly nor womanly, just a nice aroma.
It is THC free.

Off the shelf at Walgreen's or WalMart is:

Eucerin Plus Intensive Care Lotion

It is fragrance free.

My hands used to look worse than Ron's. Not after the lotion!!

Both are very greaseless after rubbing in and really do a job to
prevent the cuts. Gotta use it daily, couple times a day.