mic for laptop + RCT

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:32:15 -0800

My Mac laptop has a built-in mic but sometimes the mic needs to be in a
different position to get reasonable variance numbers. So I've started
using a modified Griffin iMic. For details go to:
http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-IMIC-USB-PORT
This is especially helpful in noisy situations where having the mic very
close to the piano helps to discriminate against room noise.

Tom Cole