Compliments to LA Concert Tech

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:29:59 +0100

Hi Norma

So you got the pleasure of a Leif Ove consert eh ?? He's from my town
here in Bergen and studied at the Conservatory of music here under Juri
Hlinka the renowned Czech piano guru. There are three of us techs here
in town who've had the pleasure for working for him. More then anything
tho, we have the good fortune to be able to hear him play on many
occasion.  He's one of the main events for this comming years Bergen
International Music Festival.  The address is below for anyone
interested.  Cool that you caught him in such a class concert hall.
Congrats to the tech who did the piano.  Leif Ove Andsnes is about as
fine a pianist as they've come down through time.

Cheers
RicB

 http://www.fib.no/

 >/Hello,
/>/
/>/I got home yesterday from a week in Los Angeles where I attended a
/>/performance of the LA Phil on Friday Dec 2nd with guest artist Leif
/>/Ove Andsnes. I hope the tech that cares for the pianos at the
/>/concert hall reads this list. The piano was beautiful!!! The
/>/Walt Disney Concert Hall itself is acoustically and aesthetically
/>/stunning, the orchestra was fantastic, the conductor, Esa-Pekka
/>/Salonen, a bundle of energy, the piano was soooo lovely, and Andsnes
/>/playing the Grieg, what more could a girl ask for....
/>/
/>/Thanks LA Tech whoever you are, for making a great evening even better.
/>/
/>/Norma Neufeld
/>/Saskatoon, SK/