Compliments to LA Concert Tech

Norma Neufeld normajneufeld@shaw.ca
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:12:47 -0600

Re: Compliments to LA Concert TechThanks Ron,
I did get a reply off list from another LA tech who will pass along my =
compliments to Mr. Elliott.  All I really had to do was read the =
program, he's given credit a number of times. =20

Norma Neufeld
Saskatoon, SK
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Overs Pianos=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 3:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Compliments to LA Concert Tech

  Hi Norma and all,

  A friend and colleague from LA, who is also a first class technician =
and tuner, informed me that Ron Elliot (not a member of the Guild) does =
the preparation for the LA Phil. He supported your impressions also =
Norma, saying that he was "an excellent tuner".

  Ron O.

    Hello,

    I got home yesterday from a week in Los Angeles where I attended a =
performance of the LA Phil on Friday Dec 2nd with guest artist Leif Ove =
Andsnes.  I hope the tech that cares for the pianos at the concert hall =
reads this list.  The piano was beautiful!!!    The Walt Disney Concert =
Hall itself is acoustically and aesthetically stunning, the orchestra =
was fantastic, the conductor, Esa-Pekka Salonen, a bundle of energy, the =
piano was soooo lovely, and Andsnes playing the Grieg, what more could a =
girl ask for....

    Thanks LA Tech whoever you are, for making a great evening even =
better.=20

    Norma Neufeld
    Saskatoon, SK

--=20