Compliments to LA Concert Tech

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:18:33 +1100

Hi Norma and all,

A friend and colleague from LA, who is also a first class technician
and tuner, informed me that Ron Elliot (not a member of the Guild)
does the preparation for the LA Phil. He supported your impressions
also Norma, saying that he was "an excellent tuner".

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers