noisy jacks

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 08 Dec 2005 23:04:44 -0600

Hi Jurgen,
                   I will measure both let off buttons and Jack/spoon
buttons next week and get some range samples for you.
Please send 6 sets B/R punchings and 3 more sets of F/R
punchings.  Darn those thingee's are good.
Several of the pianos at U of S have been done. Seems like the other
15 grands will get done over the next 12 months.

Regards Roger.