wurzen testimonial

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:30:21 -0800

Which makes me wonder when we'll be able to get Wurzen bushing cloth?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Jurgen Goering"
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: wurzen testimonial

Jason, Thanks for sharing your customer's resounding affirmation of you=
r work and the impact that switching front rail punchings can have. In =
his email, your customer writes "bushings" when he refers to the Cresce=
ndo punchings. His comments dovetail with the feedback I have been gett=
ing from technicians all across the continent. See: http://www.pianofor=
tesupply.com/cresc.testimonia.html Doesn't it feel good to go beyond sa=
tisfying even the most demanding customers! Jurgen Goering Piano Forte =
Supply info@pianofortesupply.com http://www.pianofortesupply.com On Dec=
 7, 2005, at 8:49 AM, Jason Kanter wrote: ArialMonday I partially regul=
ated a ten-year-old Steinway B for an extraordinarily accomplished pian=
ist. I replaced the front rail punchings with Wurzen Crescendo conical =
punchings, lubricated all the key pins, applied alcohol to the hammer f=
langes and teflon to the knuckles, lightly filed the hammers, raised th=
e hammer line slightly, and adjusted letoff. The owner called me on Tue=
sday to thank me profusely - he loves it. He then sent me this email:  =
 "The firmer felt bushings increase feedback and facilitate consistency=
. Along with the softer hammers, I find it easier to produce consistent=
 volume during high velocity playing and trills, particularly in the mi=
ddle volume ranges. There is a more decided finish to the key strike, w=
hich I find very satisfying. I also feel more confident in my playing. =
It is hard to say how much is related to the bushings and how much to t=
he capstan and let-off adjustments. In any case, the end result is a re=
sounding success."   Arial/ Verdana|| ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| || ||| |=
ing, regulation, repair VerdanaServing Seattle and the San Juans Verdan=
a425 830 1561