For Sale. Reyburn/PTBiz on Small Sony VAIO Also Faulk hammer.

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:35:41 -0600

Wonderful combination of Reyburns Cybertuner 3.5 with the Styles Library.
Loaded and fully functional and

PTBIZ loaded and fully functional on the VAIO.
The small size of the VAIO made it great to tune with sitting on the top of
about any vertical. It's easy to see and make changes from the keyboard or a
mouse. Comes with an external CD drive. The Sony has worked great and the
Reyburn Cybertune is the best pitch raising software available. With PTBIZ
on the laptop you can update your customer file after the tuning.

Sony VAIO PCG- SR33K and software: $1285 Plus shipping.

Charles Faulk Titanium Tuning hammer. I purchase this from Charles at one of
the PTG Conventions. I had been having some soreness in the palm of my hand
from the Schaff model. Never again since using the Faulk hammer. I don't
remember the wood Charles used, but it's truly beautiful.
Price: $158  Plus shipping.

This is about the last of my piano tuning equipment. It's been a great
experience working and learning from the PTG and folks like Jim Coleman,
John Baird and Newton Hunt and others.   Being asked to tune for Millikin
University's School of Music was the pinnacle of my six or so years with
this group.

It took about two month after I stopped tuning for the ringing to stop in my
ears. You don't realize how bad it was until it's gone. Wear earplugs, by
all means! Don't miss the ringing, don't miss the driving. Will miss the
great work. Spending my time finishing  a novel that I started several years
ago and also building the website for my grandfather's photocollection from
the late 1800's. Best of luck to all and have a great Christmas.
http://www.oliverphotocollection.com
for the photos. They are for sale either framed or unframed.
12x16 size are $45.00 the framed pictures run around $160.
As you might guess I've started a picture framing business in my piano shop.
Regards, Rich
Cell: 217-972-7435 Central time.

Richard Snelson