Cleaning bass strings

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:04:08 -0500

Now wait just a dern-tootin' minute. You're gonner tell me that it is
better/easier/faster to remove an old bass string, boil it (think about
it!), and then put it back on the piano (coil-through-agraffe and all), than
to spend the $5.18 that Schaff wants for a new replacement string and just
install a new string?

It just don't add up!

Terry Farrell