Mail-list weirdness?

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:53:09 -0700

There has been an issue with AOL rejecting email from the PTG server
off and on over the past week or so.  I have contacted AOL about it
and it seems to be clearing up.  Sorry, this is beyond my control, but
remember you can always check the list archives at:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/

to read any messages that AOL rejected.  Hopefully the issue is resolved
now or will be over the next few days.

-andy