Mail-list weirdness?

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:45:39 EST

In a message dated 12/2/2005 6:45:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Piannaman@aol.com writes:
Has anyone else been having problems receiving mail from this list?
Dave,

I'm wondering if it is a delay at AOL's mail servers. I haven't done a
controlled test on it, but mine has been famine followed by feast over the last
couple of weeks. I would have days of 2 or 3 messages, followed by 50-60. I posted
a message to the list, and it didn't show up for four days. I notice other
questions about delays have come from AOL members. Any other AOL members have
similar experience?

Bob Davis