Mail-list weirdness?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:43:47 EST

Hi y'all,

Has anyone else been having problems receiving mail from this list?   For the
past couple of weeks, by checking the archives, I found that I've been
getting a trickle of the mail that is sent to this list.

This morning, after yesterday's re-set of spam filters on AOL (wish I  wasn't
so embedded in it from a biz standpoint), and an "unsubscribe" note to
PTG-request, my mailbox was once again full with the dozens of emails I've come  to
expect over the years.

I'm assuming it was the spam filters blocking everything in sight, not the
threat of unsubscribing :-) from the list that got things going again.

It's frustrating when all you get is one post from what has evidently been  a
long e-conversation.  Look forward to jumping into it again as time  permits.

Dave  Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
_http://www.dstahlpiano.net/_ (http://www.dstahlpiano.net/)