Journal Cover

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:58:50 -0600

Hi David,
                   Sorry I vented, but the standards have slipped so far.
The trite art work shows the frivolous mind set.  It seems to be going from
bad to worse.
   From my point of view it is not about personalities, but about
excellence.  John set the standard.  We should expect nothing less if we
are going to move professionally forward.

   It is not just about the cover. Detail drawings and lay out has gone to
the dogs.

   If every one involved in the Journal is happy.   Then that is mediocrity
in my book. And they appear to be happy.

Now I will shut up, and keep my nose out of the politics.

I am sorry for venting. But it needed to be said.

Regards Roger