Business Cards,

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:10:47 -0800

cards and=20
still look somewhat professional?
Or is the "print shop" your preferred way?
Any cost savings ideas here would be appreciated.

Thank you

Mark,
I'm going to be my ususal Curmugeony self, on this one.<G> IMO, Business =
cards are the BEST & CHEAPEST advertising you can do. So, Don't skimp on =
them. Get a Professional to do a layout for you AND to print them. If =
you need ideas, come to K.C. and look at the usual display of Techs =
cards. There are a plethora of ideas. But, Don't Scrimp/skimp!
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I