Evidence of overlacquered hammers

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:20:08 +0100

David Love wrote:

> All this said... I cant say I see any reason to subscribe to the idea
>
> that tensioned hammers will cause a soundboard to distort when laquered
>
> hammers wont...
>
> *That’s not what I said.*

Please... your posts are very quotable....

> But then thats the great thing about dissagreement
>
> *Constructive disagreement, yes.** Pissing contests are a waste of time. *

You can say that again David. Once again I see you resorting to these
kind of tatics. There is simply no reason to get all rude on people like
this just because you dont like the fact that they see things
differently. There is no face to loose here, and discussions are just
not important enough to start accusing people as you once again do above.

I am indeed sorry I dont see things your way David.... but I'll be
damned if I or anyone else deserves to get accused of simply pissing
because of it. I stand on what I have said on the subject from a purely
proffessional standpoint, and I most certainly am not alone or in poor
company in taking that position. Sorry if that ..... er... disturbs you.

RicB