Control grand volume

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:52:54 -0600

Some people make sonic foam inserts for pianos.  The cheap approach would
be to go down to your local rock n roll music store and say something about
sonic foam panels for your studio.  You can cut those up and mount them
between the beams.  Or just put them on the floor and cover them with some
attractive cloth.

Andrew