Low end Yamaha and Kawai pianos

Don Mannino donmannino@comcast.net
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:10:39 -0700

David,

The Kawai 506N is a good choice at the low end.  Made in Kawai's factory in
Indonesia, 44" tall, in a simple lacquer finish cabinet.  It is similar to
the Yamaha M450 in features and quality - but of course, the Kawai is MUCH
better  - ;-)

Don Mannino RPT
(completely unbiased employee of Kawai America)