Reblitz's Book

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:51:28 -0400

The standard book has the subtitle "For the Professional, the Student, =
the Hobbyist", so I think those are the same.  It's ISBN 1-879511-03-7, =
327pages (2nd Edition, trade paperback, Vestal Press).

He has another one with a similar title for player pianos, which I don't =
have.

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alpha88x@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:46 PM
  Subject: Reblitz's Book

  Greetings,

            Does anyone know the diffference between the two of =
Reblitz's books? One is titled Piano Servicing, Tuning and Rebuilding =
and the other  is Piano Servicing and Rebuilding for the Professional, =
Student and Hobbyist.

            Or maybe they are one and the same book and alibris website =
doesn't have the sub-title written out on the one entry?

            Does this book(s) explain regulation?

  Julia Gottchall,
  Reading, PA