Reblitz's Book

Ray T. Bentley ray@bentley.net
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:32:05 -0500

Julia,

I have copies of both books.   I believe the second book contains
everything in the first, plus much more.  I would get the second one if
you have a choice.  His books are very thorough, and do give step by
step information on regulation.  There is an excellent publication from
PTG called the Piano Action Handbook that gives specifications by model.
Of course a service manual for your specific piano is good if it's
available.

FWIW

Ray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Registered Piano Tuner-Technician
Alton, IL
ray@bentley.net
www.ray.bentley.net <http://www.ray.bentley.net/>

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Alpha88x@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 3:46 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Reblitz's Book

Greetings,

          Does anyone know the diffference between the two of Reblitz's
books? One is titled Piano Servicing, Tuning and Rebuilding and the
other  is Piano Servicing and Rebuilding for the Professional, Student
and Hobbyist.

          Or maybe they are one and the same book and alibris website
doesn't have the sub-title written out on the one entry?

          Does this book(s) explain regulation?

Julia Gottchall,
Reading, PA