laser levels

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:23:06 +0000

Terry, I was thinking the same thing. Also, the Oreck vacuume @ about $165 ( hand held cannister) works great for grand and upright cleaning, works as a blower as well and the brush is soft and cleans tuning pin area very well.

Let me know how the laser works out.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano
-------------- Original message from "pianolover 88" : --------------