laser levels etc.

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:00:46 +0200

At Yamaha they have a laser for key leveling which works just fantastic
although I personally think that key leveling is not that bad a job to
do.
It would be really great though if some very smart tech could figure
out a laser to do let off on grands (bass and treble please).
After all those years my back groans.

André Oorebeek