Another good reason to hone your aural tuning skills

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:16:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/04 1:32:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
i1ex@earthlink.net writes:

> aye. sorry about your handheld. that sucks.
> but it's raised a question. using tunelab, how long does it usually take to
> do a pitchraise? i often hear about how it really improves the speed of
> pitchraises...

Ilex,

It takes me 20 minutes or less.  INterestingly, armed with the ear that
Tunelab has helped me develop for the last 3 years, I did one aurally today in
about the same time it takes with TL.  Not quite as accurate, but pretty close,
and no lag time in waiting for the display to change.  But I look forward to
getting it back.

Dave