Titebond III

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:52:10 -0700

I went to the Hardware store the other day and discovered there's a New =
TiteBond! "Titebond III" I've been using it for some wood repair stuff =
and it's performance seems pretty darned good! It is almost white when =
wet, but dries light brown. It sands better than regular Titebond. I =
looked up the specs. on www.titebond.com and see that it's not an =
aliphatic, but it ain't like gorilla glue either! (Tried that stuff, but =
didn't like it.)( Also, Titebond II sucks, IMO. It makes my fingers =
yeller and doesn't bond any better than regular Titebond! It might be =
water proof, but that's a feature, Hopefully, we don't need in =
pianers!<G>) Y'all might give the Titebond III a try and report what you =
think.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police