"Tune Holder"

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:32:54 -0500

I did not mean to sound condescending to him.  His letter seemed like it =
was written by one without much schooling, that is all.  That does not =
mean that he might not be very intelligent.  After all, Edison tried =
many time before the light bulb worked.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 5:08 PM
  Subject: Re: "Tune Holder"

  Jim said: "I, too,received this gift on Saturday.  Now trying to =
figure out what to =3D
  do with it.  The fellow seems well meaning but mentally challenged.  =
At =3D
  least he is trying."

  Jim,
  Thank gawd! I thought someone was trying to yank my specific chain!<G> =
I would agree with your assessement. Weird, to say the least.
  Best Regards,

  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police
  Squares R I