Dance Floor anyone?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:49:36 -0500

>Joe,
>
>Believe me, gutting and redesigning would be the answer.  It's not going
>to happen any time soon--if ever!  So, in the mean time.......I'm trying
>my best.
>
>Barbara Richmond

Hi Barbara,
I expect Joe's right. You can't overcome a badly designed hall with voicing
tools, though using them on the acoustic engineers might prove to be
satisfying in a secondary sort of way. Once the piano is doing what the
piano can do, that's about all you can do with the piano. So break out the
mics, try to help with the speaker positioning, suggest the monitor for the
performer, and patch, patch, patch. This is just one. There are plenty more
sources of aggravation out there waiting.

Ron N