Estey legs?

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:02:32 -0400

Hi All,

Had a phone call last night. A lady crying because she had her stuff
moved into her home from storage and apparently when everything was
moved into storage 2 years ago the legs and lyre of her Estey grand were
lost, now she has a piano laying on the floor. They few Estey grands I
have seen were H style legs. I have an older set of legs and lyre here
but before I go out there and see if I can make a set of newish
spade-type legs work I thought I would run it by you folks.

Mike

Mike McCoy
Langhorne, PA
Chapters 170 & 190