tax deductions?

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:48:56 -0700

Avery said: "And there's a limit there because no vertical in the world, =
no matter how=20
good it is (as far as I know) can begin to compare to a good grand in=20
equally good condition! How can one develop control of repetition if=20
there's no repetition adjustment? I could go on and on, but I won't. If =
one=20
agrees with Matthew, I'm sorry! It just isn't true. As I said, Bull =
Hockey!=20
:-)"

Avery,
Obviously, you've never played a Fandrich & Sons Piano, (or a Fandrich, =
for that matter). Every bit as good as a grand, in the repetition =
department. And, IMO far less susceptible to going out of regulation, =
then a grand.
As for the Bull Hockey, let's quit with the touchy-feely, politically =
correct stuff and call it what you really meant: Bull Shit!<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I