post card

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:24:35 -0700

> Man does that sound nice.   Someone doing the scheduling, phone calls....
>
> David I.

It is nice. And profitable.  My gross income LEAPED when I knew I didn't
have to come home and work for another 2 hours; you're paying someone, as an
independent contractor, a fraction of what you charge hourly to take a huge
burden off your shoulders---and for me, the help is part time, with about
12-15 paid hours a week on piano business stuff--scheduling, email invoices,
deposits and payments, errands, answering the phone during the shank of the
day---10AM to 3PM. I get a LOT more done during my billable hours, and have
much more energy and pleasure for the work---it doesn't seem like an endless
grind so much.

My best to all----

David Andersen