Practicing on a not so good piano: was RE: tax deductions?

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:11:51 +0100

Hi Carl

Usually such highly honed abilities are the result of years of concerted
effort in refining skills, pugging knowledge, and hard physical
practice.  Take the wine sniffing for example, the best can not only
tell you where more wine comes from just by its duft, but can tell you
what traditions were employed, what kinds of spice and casks were used,
and a host of other information.  All by developing the utmost expertise
in sticking their nose in it as it were....

I simply have to admire your tenacity in aquiring such a nose.... hehe

RicB