Opinions? {Ed Foote]

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:33:05 -0500

Hi Ed, List,

You might enjoy this.

While rummaging through the archives, I found this post from yesteryear:

At 8:05 PM +0000 11/28/97, Keith McGavern wrote:
>  >...A piano dealer in Pacific Grove >had
>>in his window a brand new high gloss (polyester) black Wuritzer 5'1" grand
>>made in Korea...
>>
>>  ...The only slightly negative aspect
>>was that the action felt a little bit sluggish, or heavy...
>>Thoughts anyone??
>>Ed Foote
>
>There is a new Wurlitzer Grand in my neck of the woods.  The touch
>seemed heavy also, otherwise, very nice piano.

This piano was finally sold. The person who bought it was unhappy
with the touch after a couple of months and wanted me to investigate
the why and fix it.

As it turned out, the heavy touch was nothing more than bringing some
of the regulation adjustments back into focus. Now, the piano is
extremely responsive and the customer is very happy.

Best,

Keith
--
Keith McGavern