I'm Sorry---- way off list

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:22:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2004 7:43:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pianotech88@yahoo.com writes:
  Hi Matthew
  Now this is funny stuff. Thanks for the belly  laugh.
  Dale Erwin

Hi again Don,

I am breaking down here.  I am so, so sorry for hurting your  feelings.  Mine
were kind of hurt to, so I can symphathize with  you.  It's just
that.....when I was growing up, we had no  money.  Someone from our church saw my talent,
and they gave us an old  beater upright as a gift.  We couldn't afford to keep
it tuned or  regulated.  We had a family of mice living, breeding and peeing
in the  action.  Talk about pee...it was horrible!  I never felt so
devastated.  We never owned a car, so I had to walk to school every  day.  The closest
school was seven miles away.  I had to get up at  three every morning.  My
parents couldn't afford much clothes, and I had  no shoes.  During the summer
time it was blazing hot, and in the winter  we had at least two feet of snow most
mornings.  We lived close to an  Indian reservation, and in the Spring, they
would have their battles right  where I needed to go to scho! ol.  I made
friends with one of them.   We also had a volcano that would erupt when too much
gun fire and gernades  were thrown.  Like I said, I had no shoes.  So, as you
can see, I  was just taking this all out on you.  Please forgive me.

Matthew