adequate piano

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:39:20

Hi Matthew,

Then you would suggest a "medium level" student should get a short keyboard
spinet action piano, that is will not stay "in tune" and has 8 or 10 keys
non functional? I repeat. Hogwash.

If the student can get access to a wonderful responsive well maintained
beautiful sounding instrument (preferably a grand) they will progress
faster than with the type of piano I mention above. They will also do
better on a *great* piano than on a well functioning *bad* piano.

Want some pedagogy lessons Matthew?

At 08:32 PM 23/09/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey Don,Sorry you feel that way...but it's T-R-U-E...True.  Remember I
said "when
>the adult progresses to a certain level".  That also assumes that they
know how to
>practice correctly, and smart!  Would you like piano lessons?

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.
REGINA, SK