Was tax deductions

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:23:40 EDT

Alan writes:

<< You raise some moot points here. I always considered that a piano tuner
who does not play the piano would not be much good as a tuner. >>

   Greetings,
      Well, that gobsmacks me!  Playing and tuning are two totally different
skill sets.
     I don't know of a single race car driver that can tune their engine as
well as a professional engine builder.  I don't know any surgeon  that can
sharpen a scapel as well as the instrument makers that do it for a living, and I
don't know a single virtuoso violinist that builds his own instrument.

Ed Foote RPT