Laptops vs ETD's

Peter Lamos preacherpete@bellsouth.net
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:32:36 -0400

My Pocket PC (HP Jornada) has about two years on it now.  I almost hate to say
that they are disposable, but should it die tomorrow I'd just buy a new one,
install the software and be up and running (or tuning) again in just a couple
hours - with all my saved tuning files.

Anyone out there use the pocket PC and GPS to get to the next appt?  I don't,
just curious.

Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA